We believe in the power of community and what can happen through sharing our lives together.
EB Groups are an opportunity to share, connect, and serve together. We have different styles of groups that meet:
- "Connect" Groups to put people in connection with each other through Bible Study and conversation.
- "Interest" Groups serve as a way for people to be together doing things they enjoy. A few of those are our Women's Book Club, and Jogging Group
- Find out more about our Running Group by going to their Facebook Page, EB Running Group
- "Service" Groups get together and find opportunities to serve our membership and the community.
- "Support" Groups offer support in areas such as marriage, divorce, and grief.
If you would like to know more about EB Groups, send us a message and we will put you in touch with a group leader.
30+ Singles Small Group
If you are Widowed, Never Married, or Divorced and would like to be a part of a group in the same life stage as you, we would like to invite you to a new Singles Ministry Small Group. The group will begin on October 14th at Estelle Bluhm's house and be led by Steve Ramey.
Right now we are in the process of getting a list of those who would be interested in joining this group. If you are interested, please click on the button below to sign up for the group. Once you are signed up, the group leaders will contact you about all the details.