WELCOME to the EBK, East Brainerd Church of Christ Kids Ministry. This is a place for children birth through fifth grade to explore God’s word and experience the love of Jesus. Our purpose is to minister to the heart of each child, in support of the home, and to instill God’s word into the heart and mind of each child.
But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me,
and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these.”
Luke 18:16 (NIV)
- Develop a connected community of faith for children and their families.
- Teach Biblical principles through our classes to build a spiritual foundation for our children.
- Provide a safe environment for children to experience the love of Jesus.
- Provide resources for families to aid in the spiritual growth and development of their home toward a deeper relationship with Christ our Lord and Savior.
When We Meet:
Sunday Morning Worship:- 9:00 am
Bible Classes: 10:30 am
Wednesday Bible Class: 6:30 pm
We have classes for all ages from cradle roll through the 5th grade where our children learn about our Almighty God and His love. On Sunday mornings, we have a special time of worship during the service for our children. KidzPraise for ages K–2nd grade and Wee Worship for ages 3 and 4/5 (Pre-K). We also have a staffed nursery available for infants through 2 year olds during our Sunday AM worship services. On Sunday nights, we have Power Hour for ages 3 years old through 5th grade.
- Wee Worship: Worship time for ages 3 and 4/5 Pre-K in the Wee Worship classroom in the Children Center. Children will participate in Story Time along with reinforcement of the story with Puppets and Praise.
- KidzPraise: Worship time for ages K-2nd grade located in the Children’s Worship Center. Children participate in Praise, Story Time, Skits and Puppets.
- PowerHour: Interactive worship time designed for children located in the Children’s Worship Center.
December 3rd - Nativity Pageant at EB. 6pm in our Auditorium.
December 10th - Breakfast with Santa 8am-10:30am. Tickets are $5 per person, children 2 and under are free. Contact our office to purchase tickets or buy tickets on Sunday mornings.
For More Information, Contact Our Children's Ministers
Mr. Steve (Steve Gregg)—Children’s Minister
Amy DePriest – Assistant Children’s Minister