Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live out the life Jesus has called them to. We do this through...
We gather together on Wednesday nights at 6:30 to sing, learn, and to be in our Connect Groups.
EBY believes in the power of "small" and each student is part of a Connect Group. This is a time for them to talk, discuss, and share their lives with friends and adults who care about them. Connect Groups meet during the school year as part of our Wednesday night worship time and on Sunday nights at the building for various activities.
On Sunday Mornings our students take part in classes that are designed to give them a chance to study the Bible and have real world application of scripture in their lives.
EBY loves to serve and we do so through various church projects, mission trips, and our annual Chattanooga Workcamp.
Part of being a follower of Jesus is having great joy in life. EBY seeks to have lots of joy through various Camps, trips, and experiences for our students.
If you have any questions, contact our Youth Ministers.
Nikki Fox -
Sean White -
Subscribe to Parent Email Updates
Sign Up For EBY TEXT Reminders
Wednesday Night - 6:30-7:30 - Worship in Teen Room
Sunday Morning - 10:30-11:15 - Various Youth ClassesSunday Night - Various Meetings - Sign Up for Text Alerts for updates
Summer Calendar - Click Below To Download The Big Events
EBY GUYS GETAWAY
- Meet at church at 5:30pm on the 28th - Go to dinner in Chattanooga
- We will spend the night at EB (bring bedding and bathroom stuff)
- Get up and leave by 7:30am on the 29th to Dollywood
- Spend the day and be back by 8-9pm Saturday.
- Cost is $40 per student plus $ for dinner Friday night, lunch in the park, and dinner on the way home (probably around $25 total)
- What to bring: Bedding, bathroom stuff, clothes for at EB and at Dollywood
*if you already have a Dollywood season pass, you just need to pay for your meals.
Guys Getaway SIGN UP AT https://goo.gl/forms/CblAzDBZhGIgf7k63
EBY Girls GETAWAY
- Meet at church at FRIDAY the 28th at 8:30am
- Plan to be back around 9-10pm and have a sleep over Friday night at the Corvin's.
- Bring Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Bathroom Stuff.
- Pick Up Saturday Morning at the Corvin's at 10am.
- Cost is $40 per Student plus money for 1 meal inside the park (about $10)
Girls Getaway SIGN UP AT https://goo.gl/forms/mSiH2VnFT8Ebt2T02
2017 Medical/Liability Form
Every student who plans to participate in ANY 'away from church' activities must fill out and return a Medical/Liability form for this year.
EBY event payment
For many events we use "Square" payments. These payments do come with a processing fee built in. The fee varies based on total price of event.
To pay you can see Sean and he can swipe your card in person, or you can click the link below to go to the online store for payments. Please ask or call Sean if you have questions or have trouble with the online store.
EB Running/Jogging Group
Aaron Mercer, one of our youth deacons, leads a Sunday Afternoon running group to help create community. If you are interested check out the Facebook Page. Click HERE to go to that page.