Giving at Church
We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give not out of obligation but out of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in the community.
Securely Give On-line
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connections. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
Ways to Give
There are many easy ways for you to give. Including at church on during worship, one time gifts online, and by setting up online reoccurring giving.
Your gift helps us live out our vision to serve the world.
In every way I’ve shown you that by laboring like this, it is necessary to help the weak and to keep in mind the words of the Lord Jesus, for He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” Acts 20:35
As people of God we give because God has given so much to us.
Our gifts go towards the work of East Brainerd locally in Chattanooga, across the country, as well as globally through mission efforts.
We give to increase the Kingdom though our generosity so others may know Jesus better.
- Each East Brainerd member is called upon to give.
- Giving is about the heart.
- Our regular contribution is taken up weekly during our Sunday Worship.
- We have begun to take Online contributions to allow our members to set up one-time gifts or to set up reoccurring gifts. Follow the "Give Online" link above to set that up.
- All online contributions are secure and we do not see your bank/credit/debit information.
When you click "give" you will be taken to the online giving page where you will be asked to set up an account. This allows you access to your records, set up a one time give, or schedule your giving on a weekly, monthly, or annually basis.
- You, the giver, encounter NO fees when you use online giving. So if you give $20, that is what is removed from your account.
- In order to process online gifts, East Brainerd is charged a fee of 2.5% + $.30 per transaction upon deposit of funds into our account. For example, a gift of $20 is deposited at $19.20. The giver sees no fees.
If you are having trouble accessing your account or the records of you online giving please contact the church office.