We believe in the power of community and what can happen through sharing our lives together.
EB Groups are an opportunity to share, connect, and serve together. We have different styles of groups that meet:
- "Connect" Groups to put people in connection with each other through Bible Study and conversation.
- "Interest" Groups serve as a way for people to be together doing things they enjoy. A few of those are our Women's Book Club, Hiking Group, and Jogging Group
- Find out more about our Hiking Group by going to their Facebook Page and asking to join, EB Hiking Group
- Find out more about our Running Group by going to their Facebook Page, EB Running Group
- "Service" Groups get together and find opportunities to serve our membership and the community.
- "Support" Groups offer support in areas such as marriage, divorce, and grief.
If you would like to know more about EB Groups, send us a message and we will put you in touch with a group leader.