WELCOME to the EBK, East Brainerd Church of Christ Kids Ministry. This is a place for children birth through fifth grade to explore God’s word and experience the love of Jesus. Our purpose is to minister to the heart of each child, in support of the home, and to instill God’s word into the heart and mind of each child.
But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me,
and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these.”
Luke 18:16 (NIV)
- Develop a connected community of faith for children and their families.
- Teach Biblical principles through our classes to build a spiritual foundation for our children.
- Provide a safe environment for children to experience the love of Jesus.
- Provide resources for families to aid in the spiritual growth and development of their home toward a deeper relationship with Christ our Lord and Savior.
When We Meet:
We offer Children's Bible Classes from 9:30-10:15 AM.
EB Kids (ages 3 - 4th Grade) get to participate in Kidz Praise during our 10:30 AM Adult Worship Service. Children will be dismissed to our lobby during the worship service and be escorted by EBK volunteers to the Children's Center. Parents, if you will be joining us for our Small Group Studies and our Worship time, you will need to pick up your children at 10:15 from their classes to join you for the first half of our Worship time.
- Kidz Praise: Worship time for ages 3 - 4th grade located in the Children’s Worship Center. Children participate in Praise, Story Time, Skits and Puppets.
- We will also have a nursery available for newborns to age two.
Minor Photograph Relese Form
Photographic and video recording devices will be employed before and during our worship services (which includes Kids Praise, Wee Worship, Bible Classes and any other event happening on our campus as a church family) for publicity purposes in a print or web based media outlet (ie. Church website, Facebook and Instagram).
In order to protect the privacy of the children and youth attending East Brainerd Church of Christ, parents/legal guardians are asked to submit a signed permission form. Please click the link below to get a pdf copy that you will be able to print and submit to our ministry leaders.